Tuesday 18 March 2014

Eat-Clean Recipe In A Minute :: 2- Ingredients Chewy Banana Oat Cookies

Hello guys! As much as I want to share all the recipes with you, it seems like I am pretty caught up with my work as a Marketing Associate (lol boasting!). Bear with me if I can't update my blog that often.

I shall share with you since you are curious with my job lol. Simply check out on these few products and do grab them at your nearest Cold Storage, trust me it's the best shower gel you can ever use; Imperial Leather Foamburst, and Original Source!

Every now and then, I will try to post some quick and easy recipe, and by that, I meant a no-brainer recipe that is easy to follow. Preparing healthy foods need not necessarily be difficult and take much of your time. If you are always busy, then "Eat-Clean Recipe In A Minute" shall make your life in kitchen much simpler.

Have you ever tried googling for easy snacks recipes to make something to munch on while doin' your work? Look no further, here is a recipe in a minute that I am going to share which is completely clean and natural!



Can you believe it, you only require 2 main ingredients to make these delicious cookies, and you can add in whatever you like to the cookie dough. Ready for the recipe, here it is!

Recipe:
Ingredients
  • 1 large ripe bananas, mashed (the more ripe the more sweeter!)
  • 1 cup rolled oats flour (or 1/2 cup oat flour and 1/3 cup rolled oats for more texture and less chewy)
  • Optional toppings: Chopped nuts (almond, cashew, macadamia, peanuts), unsweetened cocoa powder, raw cocoa nibs, unsweetened chocolate chips, raisins etc. 
Directions
  1. Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
  2. In large bowl combined mashed banana with oats until smooth. Add in 1/2 cup of your favorite add-ins; I used raw cocoa nibs and pure vanilla powder.
  3. On a baking sheet (or greased tray), drop dough by large tablespoons onto cookie sheet; flatten a bit with a rubber spatula. Bake for 9-12 minutes or until cookies are set. Remove from oven and cool on wire rack. 
  4. Cookies can be keep in a covered container for a few days, or they can be frozen and reheated. 
And there you have it, my easy "go-to" cookie recipe! It usually takes me only 20 minutes to make these cookies, including the baking time. Did I mention that if you do not own an oven, you can simply use your toaster oven to bake this, just make sure you keep a look out, lest you want to have burnt cookies for breakfast. :p

Now, I think I need to get this straight, sometimes clean-eating food may taste different than as "normal" processed food, it may even taste bad for some of you. If you have never eaten this way before it may take some practice and some time to get 100% "clean". Let your taste buds go through an adjustment period; give yourself time - I promise you, your body will LOVE you and you will reap the long term benefits!

Much love, stay healthy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment